In case y’all have been living under a rock, and you don’t yet know about the wonder that is “Wine Wednesdays” (cue choir of angels singing) in San Diego, we’re gonna let you in on a little secret: Every Wednesday, select restaurants around America’s Finest City, offer guests half priced bottles of wine.
We’re going to give you the 4-1-1 on some of our faves around the county:
- Belle Fleur – Located on the East end of the Carlsbad Outlet Mall, Belle Fleur has some really decent digs including a lovely covered outdoor patio. They have an excellent food selection and obviously our favorite thing is their half priced bottles of wine on Wednesdays. 4-stars on Yelp
- The Brigantine – I know, it makes our list for Best Happy Hours, Boozy Brunches, Taco Tuesdays, and now Wine Wednesdays. What can we say? They’ve got their s**t together! With five locations around the county, The Brig offers, in my humble opinion, the best fried fish tacos in San Diego, and the best drink and food specials to boot. Wine Wednesdays are no different, see you there tonight. 4-stars on Yelp
- Enoteca Style – Snuggled into Little Italy, this cozy wine joint doesn’t disappoint with half priced bottles of wine every Wednesday, and $5 bites and delicious paninis from 4-6pm Monday through Friday. Sit outside for great people watching and enjoy the buzz! 4-stars on Yelp
- Café Secret – It truly is a secret. If you’re cruisin’ on the 101 in Del Mar, don’t blink, because you’ll miss it. You’ll find it nestled in between the shops on Camino Del Rio with a few small tables adorning the front. They offer an array of delectable Peruvian food, an intimate setting, and of course, half priced bottles of wine on Wednesdays. 4-stars on Yelp
- Shakespeare Pub & Grille – If you haven’t been to San Diego’s best British pub, in my humble opinion, you should probably reexamine your entire life. Not only do they have the best Shepherd’s Pie and Fish n’ Chips in town, but it’s the best place to watch the World Cup matches, AND they offer half priced bottles of wine on Wednesdays! Get there early, the UK transplants favor this place, and there are quite a few of them here in San Diego. 4-stars on Yelp
Enjoy your week, San Diegoans!!!