All donations made to Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego should be brand new in its original packaging.
They are unable to accept stuffed animals.
Our patients love all kinds of toys and games. We can also use gift cards in small denominations as prizes for our teens. (Examples include ITunes, movie theater, Target, Best Buy, Starbucks)
*WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE ANY USED ITEMS OR STUFFED ANIMALS*
Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego – Top 10 toy list
- Musical toys/infant and toddler toys
- Play Doh brand clay
- Crayola Crayons/ Crayola paints/Crayola art supplies
- $5 and 10 Gift Cards – ITunes, movie theater, Target, Best Buy, Starbucks
- Board/card games (UNO/ Headbanz/Apples to Apples/Jengo/ Don’t Break the Ice)
- Medical Play Kits
- Barbies and Super Hero Action Figures (no military)
- New Release movies (G and PG-13)
- Cars (i.e. matchbox)
- Legos (all ages)
Special Needs populations Wishlists:
NICU Developmental Equipment:
- Crib music and visual stimulation attachments (e.g. crib aquariums)
- Crib mobiles with music
- Crib mirrors
- Books for parents to read to their babies (English and Spanish), such as Good Night Moon, board books, etc.
Downs Syndrome Center:
- Infant toys such as rattles
- Sensory toys that light up (not loud)
- “Little Tykes” walker (they really like this particular walker because the wheels don’t slip and it folds flat and can be used as a toy for toddlers sitting on the floor.