The recall affects brands from Walmart, Aldi and Trader Joe’s.
Affected brands are included in the list below.
- Walmart store brand: Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, Broccoli Slaw, Stir Fry Medley, Cauliflower Florets, Cauliflower, Super Blend and Vegetable Medley.
- Trader Joe’s store brand: Kohlrabi Salad Blend.
- Aldi store brand Little Salad Bar Broccoli Florets and Broccoli Slaw.
- Safeway and Albertson’s store brands: Signature Farms, Meat & Cheese Tray, Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli Stir Fry, Broccoli Florets, Veggie Tray with Ranch Dip, Vegetable Medley and Veggie & Hummus Tray.
- H-E-B store brand: Broccoli Carrots, Broccoli Cauliflower, Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Slaw; Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad, Veggie Toss Kit, Caulibit Mushroom Sauce, Caulibits Chopped Cauliflower, Cauliflower Florets, Fiesta Salad, Power Slaw, Stir Fry Medley and Vegetable Medley.
- Archer Farms brand: Broccoli Florets, Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli Medley, Cauliflower Florets, Brussels Sprouts and Shaved Brussels Sprouts.
- Cross Valley Farms restaurant food service bags of Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower Florets, Spiral Cut Kohlrabi and Superfood Slaw.
- Sysco Natural restaurant food service bags of Broccoli Cole Slaw.
Many of the products have a best by date of Oct. 11 through Oct. 20.
Questions regarding the contaminated food can be brought to Mann Packing, 24 hours a day at 888-470-2681.
For a comprehensive list of the UPC codes for the food, check here.